Saturday 19 March 2016

My Book Letter

                                                     My Book Letter

Dear Reader,

I've just finished reading the book 'Gorilla Adventure' by Willard Price. I got recommended this book by my dad who use to read these books when he was my age. I really like this book because it is all about adventure and I learn lots of useful facts about animals.

Hal and Roger are the most important characters because they set the story, without them there would be no book. I think the animals are interesting, and I that because I meet different animals in the story that I don't know about.

This book is not too challenging and scary at some points. I would recommend this book to people who love animals and like adventure storys.

I know Willard Price has a whole series of books like Gorilla Adventure.

I rate the book Gorilla Adventure 6/6 stars. 

No comments:

Post a Comment