Thursday 14 April 2016

Laser Strike

I had just walked into a dark and foggy world. The ancient Egypt hieroglyphics haunted me from around the corners. The gloomy castle stood tall above me glaring down at me. Then I heard what sounded like a million storm-troopers marching as one towards me.

My heart was thumping so fast I thought it would go flying out of my chest. I have to find my team fast I thought to my self. Suddenly I started to see a bright blue light flashing and coming closer towards me by the second. Looking down I saw that my laser gun was fully charged and ready for action just like me. 1...2...3... I dash round the corner and realise that my team colour is blue!

Running away from my team member like a mad man I accidentally run into the red teams home base. Then quick as a lighting flash red laser beams shoot towards me like a bullet. Ducking quickly, footsteps start hurtling towards me. It was my blue team! They ran in front of me to reflect and defend their shots. "Don't worry, were here for you Phoenix." Said one of my blue buddies.

The war has ended I thought inside my head, slowly a wide grin spreads across my face. A second thought comes across my mind, you really do have to trust your team mates.

By Nina

No comments:

Post a Comment